The emergence of hybrid equipment has created scope for new products and for a wide range of operations. Land mobile radio (LMR) and Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology along with Push to talk (PTT) apps on smartphones, tablets and WiFi only devices enabled communications hardware equipment to offer products for industrial use, dual or triple band radios with inbuilt LTE phones. Therefore, users can switch between LMR, LTE or WiFi channels depending on user’s requirements.
The General Communication Equipment Global Market Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the general communication equipment sector.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for general communication equipment? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The general communication equipment global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider communications hardware market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The general communication equipment market section of the report gives context. It compares the general communication equipment market with other segments of the communications hardware market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, General Communication Equipment Indicators Comparison.
Markets Covered: Cellular Devices, Alarm Systems, Modems and Routers
Companies Mentioned: Alcatel-Lucent, Apple, Cisco Systems, ECI Telecom, Ericsson, HUAWEI, Juniper Networks, Qualcomm, Samsung Electronics, ZTE and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, General Communication Equipment Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Content
1. General Communication Equipment Market Characteristics;
2. General Communication Equipment Market Size And Growth;
2.1. Historic Market Growth; 2.1.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.1.2. Restraints On The Market; 2.2. Forecast Market Growth; 2.2.1. Drivers Of The Market; 2.2.2. Restraints On The Market;
3. Pestle Analysis;
3.1. Political; 3.2. Economic; 3.3. Social; 3.4. Technological; 3.5. Legal; 3.6. Environmental;
4. General Communication Equipment Market Customer Information;
5. General Communication Equipment Market Segmentation;
5.1. Global General Communication Equipment Market, 2016, By Segment; Cellular Devices; Alarm Systems; Modems; Routers; 5.2. Global General Communication Equipment Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Segment;
6. General Communication Equipment Market Regional And Country Analysis;
6.1. Global General Communication Equipment Market, 2016, By Region; 6.2. Global General Communication Equipment Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Region; 6.3. General Communication Equipment Market, 2016, By Country; 6.4. General Communication Equipment Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic And Forecast, By Country;
7. Global General Communication Equipment Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors;
7.1. General Communication Equipment Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global; 7.2. Per Capita Average General Communication Equipment Expenditure, Global;
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check :
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check :
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)