WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “MediPoint: Rigid Tip Non-Video Laparoscopes”.
Estimates the global rigid tip non – video laparoscopes was valued at $47.3M in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.80% to reach a value of $57.4M in 2023. Benefits of laparoscopic intervention over open surgical interventions along with advanced product features associated with camera heads and other ancillary instruments used with non-video laparoscopes are the key drivers for growth in this market.
Estimates the global rigid tip non – video laparoscopes was valued at $47.3M in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.80% to reach a value of $57.4M in 2023.
– Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for rigid tip non- video laparoscopes.
– Company share analysis in 2016, for rigid tip non-video laparoscopes.
– Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within non-video laparoscopes market.
Key points to buy
– Identify the unmet needs and understand hospitals’ perceptions of the current non – video laparoscopes market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global non – video laparoscopes market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
Table of Contents
1 About the Authors
1.1.1 Vinie Varkey, MSc, Analyst, Medical Devices
1.2 Global Head of Medical Devices
1.2.1 Tyler Fletcher, Global Head of Medical Devices
2 Table of Contents
2.1 List of Tables
2.2 List of Figures
3 Executive Summary
3.1 Key Metrics
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Key Players
3.4 Future Outlook
4.2 Related Reports
4.3 Upcoming Related Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)