WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Ghana Renewable Energy Policy Handbook”.
“Ghana Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2017” is among the latest country specific policy reports from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
– The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Ghana to promote renewable energy.
– The report details promotional measures in Ghana both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Key points to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
– Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
– Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Ghana.
– Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 Global Data Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Ghana 5
3.1 Overview 5
3.2 Chief Electricity Policies 5
3.3 Reforms 6
3.4 SE4All 6
3.5 Renewable Energy Act 7
3.6 National Energy Policy 8
3.7 National Electrification Scheme 9
3.8 Ghana Energy Development and Access Project 9
3.9 Strategic National Energy Plan, 2006-2020 10
3.10 Tax and duty exemptions 10
3.11 Net-Metering Code Draft 10
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1372674-ghana-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2017
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)