WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 220.127.116.11) – Pipeline Review, H1”.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 29 molecules. Out of which approximately 29 molecules are developed by Companies. The latest report Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 22.214.171.124) – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 188.8.131.52) – JAK1 is a human tyrosine kinase protein essential for signaling for certain type I and type II cytokines. JAK1 plays a critical role in initiating responses to multiple major cytokine receptor families. Expression of JAK1 in cancer cells enables individual cells to contract, potentially allowing them to escape their tumor and metastasize to other parts of the body. The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 5, 5, 4, 11 and 3 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Immunology, Dermatology, Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Central Nervous System, Hematological Disorders, Respiratory, Cardiovascular and Ophthalmology which include indications Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ulcerative Colitis, Atopic Dermatitis, Alopecia, Psoriasis, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Psoriatic Arthritis, Vitiligo, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Ankylosing Spondylitis (Bekhterev’s Disease), B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Crohn’s Disease (Regional Enteritis), Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD), Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Multiple Sclerosis, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myelofibrosis, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), Asthma, Auto Inflammatory Disease, Autoimmune Disorders, Breast Cancer, Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome, Chronic Asthma, Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Colorectal Cancer, Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Dermatitis, Dermatomyositis, Endometrial Cancer, Eosinophilia, Essential Thrombocythemia, Follicular Lymphoma, Gastric Cancer, Giant Cell Arteritis, Hairy Cell Leukemia, Hypopharyngeal Cancer, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Laryngeal Cancer, Lupus Erythematosus, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Oral Cavity (Mouth) Cancer, Oropharyngeal Cancer, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Parkinson’s Disease, Plaque Psoriasis (Psoriasis Vulgaris), Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Respiratory Tract Inflammatory Disorders, Sicca Syndrome (Sjogren), Skin Inflammation, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic-Onset Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Still Disease), Thalassemia, Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis, Transitional Cell Cancer (Urothelial Cell Cancer) and Transitional Cell Carcinoma (Urothelial Cell Carcinoma).
Furthermore, this report also reviewsalso reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 220.127.116.11)
– The report reviews Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics
Key points to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 184.108.40.206)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 220.127.116.11)development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 8
Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 18.104.22.168) – Overview 9
Tyrosine Protein Kinase JAK1 (Janus Kinase 1 or JAK1 or EC 22.214.171.124) – Therapeutics Development 10
Products under Development by Stage of Development 10
Products under Development by Therapy Area 11
Products under Development by Indication 12
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1372595-tyrosine-protein-kinase-jak1-janus-kinase-1-or-jak1-or-ec
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : email@example.com
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)