WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Country Profile: Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Argentina”.
The Argentine Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector is driven by increasing interest in multi-cuisine formats and rising urbanization rates in the country. It is led by the Tomato Pastes and Purées market in both value and volume terms, while the Dressings market is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest channel for the distribution of Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces products in the country, while Paper & Board remains the most commonly used packaging material in the sector. Unilever Plc, La Virginia S.A. and Grupo Arcor are the leading players in the Argentine Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector.
Country Profile report on the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Argentina provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Bouillons & Stocks, Chutneys & Relishes, Condiment Sauces, Dips, Dressings, Dry Cooking Sauces, Herbs, Spices & Seasonings, Tomato Pastes and Purées, and, Wet Cooking Sauces with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Jar, Bottle, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Box, Pouch, and Tube.
– The Argentine Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector grew at a CAGR of 19.6% during 2011-2016 and is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 21.4% during 2016-2021.
– Of the Nine markets, Tomato Pastes and Puréesis the largest market in both value and volume terms in 2016.
– The per capita consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces products in the country is higher compared to global levels in 2016 and expected to be higher during 2016-2021.
– The Argentinean Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector is partly consolidated with the top five players accounting for nearly 42.6% of the market share by value in 2016.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for the sector, accounting for a total value share of 48.8% in 2016.
– Paper & Board is the most commonly used packaging material in the country.
Key points to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Table of Contents
- Report Scope 1
2. Executive summary 2
3. Argentina in the global and regional context 3
3.1. Argentina’s market share in the Global and Latin American Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector 3
3.2. Argentina compared to other leading countries in the Latin American region 4
4. Market size analysis – Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Sector 5
4.1. Value and volume analysis – Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Argentina 5
4.2. Per capita consumption analysis -Argentina compared to the global and Latin American region 6
4.3. Value and volume analysis of markets in the Seasonings, Dressings &Sauces sector 7
4.4. Growth analysis by markets 8
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1372610-country-profile-seasonings-dressings-sauces-sector-in-argentina
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : email@example.com
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)